Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Artwork

Hi all, I know this isnt scrapping, but I just wanted to share with you a sample of my pencil sketches, as I sometimes get the urge to draw instead of scrap LOL.Besides, Ive been doing the drawings for a much longer time. My favourite medium to work with is a 2B pencil, but I do occasionally add a little colour to the eyes etc, or a lot of colour just for a change LOL. I tend to do a lot of angelic
I do have a few ideas in my mind revolving around some illustrations for a childrens book I have written that I want published in the not too distant future, and I felt like you guys are the ones that I feel confident in sharing these ideas with LOL. So this will come later.
But for now, I would like to share a few sketches, just cos that is all I have to show you LOL
This first one is my latest, I only drew it a few nights ago actually, Im just a little bit rusty, and the shading hasnt shown up as much as it should have. But I still like it... it is on white sketch paper by the way, I have no idea why it shows up looking more grey LOL


And now, after much searching I realise the file with my other sketches in it hasnt been put back on the computer after reformatting the hard drive after that evil virus was eating up all our space ROFL sooooo it will have to wait. Its a good thing I know you will come back isnt it LOL
ok, thats all for now, I dont want to burn the spaghetti...... hugssssss
catch you laters..... xoxoxox

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous darlin'
    You are very clever and very talented.....xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome to *ON THE HOP* Julie
    we luv your blog and will be back often to see what you have been up to
    grab your free blinkie from http://thebloghoppers.blogspot.com/
    xx the blog hoppers xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you are teasing us, aren't you! LOL

    Luv your sketches darl... I can't wait to see what else you have there! I'm so glad you could share with us :o)

    Luv Kirsti xoxo

    ReplyDelete