Thursday, July 4, 2013

Its July Already!

Well, that half a year went way too fast!
Im struggling to type at the moment, with my arthritis in both hands playing up and carpal tunnel sending pains down my arms as well, it wont be a long post.
Im having my left hand carpal tunnel operation done in 5 days, so hopefully my writing will be able to get back up to speed in about a month, I really hope so!
I have been wanting to get back into regular writing for a while, but its hard to do when I then struggle to ignore the pain. The aching now is almost too much to bear already, so of course my book writing isnt being touched at all lately. Hard to get into at all. I dont speak clearly enough for those voice activitated programs either, so no that wont work for a book. It just had to go on hold for a while.
I will be back into it soon enough, Im sure!
Hopefully I can get on to it nice and fast after the operation is over! Yipppeeeee!
Ok, no sparkle here today, my get up and go, got up and left a few weeks ago really, and its stayed hiding. So Im off for a pre lunchtime nap now, so hopefully I dont sleep until dinner time like I did yesterday!
I will be back when I can.....
<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment